Friday, July 8, 2016

Medical Update, 7/8/16

Here's the latest in the 11 month saga.

I DON't HAVE TB!

I do have something infectious in my lung, though and they  are running cultures on my sputum to get a better handle on what it is. They are also testing to see if there is any indication of new cancer. It isn't suspected, but if they can rule it out they will. There will be results, maybe as early as Monday.

I am on a new antibiotic, since it isn't TB, but with that I get to take Probiotics. One more thing.

Also Dr. Mikes, my pulmonologist wants me of oxygen in the next 2 weeks. I see her again on the 21st. There's some good news.

I feel better in some ways today, although extra energy isn't one of them. My friend took me to Walgreens to pick up a scrip and my probiotics and brought me back home without taking the oxygen. AND i felt fone during and after the trip. INTERESTING.

That's it for now. More when there is more.

5 Comments:

At July 8, 2016 at 3:46 PM , Blogger tintin said...

Bill- It's been so long and now I know why. Thank you for the news. Let's talk soon.
John

 
At July 8, 2016 at 4:45 PM , Blogger ShayneA said...

Ok. Thanks for the blog. I think that's a very practical way to communicate and you won't burn more energy repeating yourself! I'm sending healing vibes at you. Xoxo

 
At July 8, 2016 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Jamie J said...

Hi Bill. Sure miss your sweet face. I can imagine this has been so tough for you.
Breath deep as you can and think peace. For all of us. Love Jamie

 
At July 8, 2016 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good news! Thanks for the update.

 
At July 9, 2016 at 6:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bill,
Wishing you good health and positive energy!
Tim

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home