Saturday, July 16, 2016

Medical Update 7/16/16

Met with my internist yesterday and it looks like good news for a change.

Recent tests confirm no recurrance of lung cancer and no indication of any others, including bone marrow. New antibiotic seems to be doing its job and the expectation is that by the time i am finished with it (on the 25th) I should be done with this long ordeal. We'll see.

The question of oxygen doesn't seem to go away and he said pulmonary rehab may be in my future. It's a few visits to RIC with exercises etc. He said it's not prolonged, just designed to support my overall condition. Between the cancer 17 years ago and this protracted pneumonia it may be a good course of action.

I see my pumonologist next Thursday and my internist again in a month. The word is my oncologist is bored with me. What could be better.

Til next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home