Friday, July 22, 2016

Update 7/22/16

I saw my pulmonologist yesterday and after getting a new chest x-ray she said progress is being made, but slow. She said, "That was a nasty pneumonia." She'll be renewing my antibiotic for another 3 weeks which will hopefully be the end of it.

She also cut my oxygen by 2/3. I think she dislikes it more than I do. So today when I got up, instead of putting the oxygen on I left it off. I went to breakfast with a client and took it along,, but didn't put it on. I haven't had it on all day. I'm a bit uneasy on my feet but haven't tripped or stumbled or thought I was going to, so I'm going to see how long I can go.

I still have no energy and am a bit weak, as I have been for weeks, so we'll see. Also, I don't seem to be getting any more bruises and the ones I have are fading slowly. Maybe my hemoglobin is rising. We'll see.

That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home